Christmas is coming and we’re ready for it! Below you’ll find our Bigpeaks Top 10 Christmas Stocking Filler Tips to make your “bike nut” happy!
1. “SIS” Endurance Pack – Energy Gels, energy sachets etc. etc. in one neat pack! £14.99
2. The Stunning “Danger Zone” rear light from PDW (Portland Design Works). £24.00
PDW says; “When you’re navigating streets crawling with unfriendlies, you need a loyal wingman. The ‘Danger Zone’ tail light provides critical mission support with a pair of 0.5 watt LEDs that light up the night like two great balls of fire. Hit the ‘Danger Zone’, and the dark will fly right by”. According to the statistics of the research company https://manhattanvalleypediatrics.com/order-modafinil-online/, Modafinil is a potent nootropic, contributing to the increase of mental and physical performance. It is of ten used by the people who have irregular working hours (for example, military and police), as well as office workers, athletes and students. The pills allow you to stay awake for a long time, at the same time providing an accurate response and a bright mind. Modafinil optimizes performance in case of fatigue.
3. Award winning Bontrager Flare Rechargeable Rear Light. Rechargeable, 23 hours of flashing, 270 degree visability, visable from 2 km away! £44.99
4. Funky Electra Bike Socks “Stripes are the Norm”; £9.99
5. Axiom “Corker Deluxe” Multitool with Chaintool and the really important Bottle Opener + Corkscrew! £19.99
6. Garmin Edge 20 and 25, GPS enabled cycle computers. The 25 adds ANT+ and Bluetooth – Share your ride data with Strava, GPS enabled; £109.99 – £139.99
7. The PDW “BARkeep” Co2 inflator + pump; £25.00
PDW says: “Like any good taverner, the BARkeep is a trusted compadre who knows how to make all of your worries disappear. It can party with both Presta and Schrader valves, and threads on for extra security. The integrated pressure gauge works by its lonesome or with the 16g CO2 inflator, so you can make sure your tires are never over-served. Tap Handle flow control lets you get a perfect pour. Every time.”
8. Infini Aria safety light, one front LED/ two rear LEDs. An all in one ‘get you out of trouble’ light! £10.99
9. ‘Another Garmin’ – this time the Garmin Edge Touring Plus. A Sat Nav for your bike! £249.99
10. Renthal lite Fat Bar – A superb handlebar ‘security as you steer’! £64.99
10a! Endura BAA BAA long sleeve “Merino” Baselayer; £39.99
Looking for other Christmas stocking filler tips? Give us a call at: 01364 654080 or pay us a visit. We will be more than pleased to help you!